Certification workshops on Feng Shui:
1. Basics of Feng Shui and geomancy.
2. Feng Shui of natural and urban landscape.
3. Professional Feng Shui.
The basic knowledge on Feng Shui and geomancy are given during three-day certification workshops, including lectures, practice, training, work in the altered states of consciousness, demonstration of video materials. The primary module consists of three workshops.
BASICS OF FENG SHUI AND GEOMANCY
ancient art of attraction of positive vital energy
the first workshop
Since the very ancient times vital energy (chi, prana) has been believed to ensure success, prosperity and health. Different schools of Feng Shui and geomancy has taught the art of directing of appropriate streams of vital energy. For example, Chinese and Tibetan Feng Shui traditions are about seven thousands years old.
However, now they experience their second birth all over the world, being enriched with the discoveries of the modern science. Feng Shui advisers work for English Royal family, pope John Paul II, the biggest firms and banks. You will get reed of many troubles and illnesses and discover the way to happiness and health by harmonizing the streams of Chi at your home or office with the help of the modern geomancy. The workshop program includes:
- ancient and modern concepts of the laws of establishment of vital energy streams (Chi) in nature, house, human body, its connections with health and success;
- detecting syndroms of "ill" flats, negative places for a given person;
- taking into account the influence of the techno-sphere on Feng Shui of the house or flat (electric and electronic gadgets of daily use, computers etc.);
- methods of directing the streams of Chi (use of mirrors, light, crystals, location of things in the rooms, magic signs and amulets, physical fields and special gadgets);
- Feng Shui and ancient imaginations of the dwellerss of subtle world (protection against negative influences, spirits, ghosts, psychological influences).
The aim of the workshop is to present basic methods without which the practical use of Feng Shui and geomancy in daily life is impossible. That is first of all calculation of personal good and harmful energetic streams for a person on the basis of his or her date of birth and other personal data and also the calculation of the Chi streams in the house measured by the special Feng Shui compass. The appropriate interior is created on this basis.
The workshop participants will also learn:
- how to place the mechanisms of daily use and electronic gadgets in their flats in the best way and how to minimize their negative influence;
- to visualize and correct streams of Chi in the flat in altered states of consciousness;
- methods of correction of harmful energetical streams in the flat and office.
FENG SHUI OF NATURAL AND URBAN LANDSCAPE
the second workshop
This workshop is devoted to studying ancient Chinese and Tibetan methods of choice of the appropriate place for a house or office in urban and natural landscape, ways of strengthening positive energies and correction of possible harmful influences. The great attention is paid to variable technogenic objects of the modern landscape and analysis of their influence on the streams of vital energy and Feng Shui. The workshop program includes:
- ancient and modern concepts of laws of establishment of energetic Chi streams in nature, house and human body, their connection with health and success;
- vital energy and the landscape, the influence of rivers, hills, woods, mountains on the energy in the house, special features of urban landscape, main kinds of good and harmful landscape;
- choice of the best place for a house or a flat, methods of correction of the harmful landscape;
- the influence of different artificial elements of the landscape and technical constructions on the energy of the flat (roads and rail-ways, electric wires, satellite antennas, sculptures, monuments etc.);
- methods of correction of the negative influence of technical environment;
- harmonization of the relations with the spirits of nature and place, protection against negative influences of evil spirits, ghosts and psychotronic influences.
Besides the participants will learn to make and use in practice ancient Celtic stone mazes, Tibetan mantra wheels and other gadgets, correcting the energy of the place, improving its influence on its dwellers.
PROFESSIONAL FENG SHUI
the third workshop
Participants should be previously trained and be acquainted to the basic principles of Feng Shui. The workshop is devoted to the deeper study on theory and practice of the ancient tradition. The participants will learn a more complicated and effective method of calculation of positive and negative energetic streams in the house, their correction — the method of Nine Palaces (Stars). It is a basis of professional Feng Shui practice and uses special numerology of color, including main laws of Chinese bioenergy. In China it is said that "if one understands the principles of work of eight trigrams and Nine Palaces one will unveil the mysteries of the universe".
This method allows to take into account the influence of year, month and even daily rhythms on the energy at home, calculate how the location of positive and negative places changes during the year and interacts with dwellers' biorhythms. On this basis the appropriate interior of a flat or office is created with the maximal use of the landscape energetic resources. Other points of the program are:
- the role of the techno-sphere in Feng Shui of home and office (electric wires, mechanisms of the daily use as refrigerators, washing machines etc., information devices as TV-sets, radio-receivers, tape- and CD-recorders, computers etc.);
- special features of the use of the method of Nine Palaces in the calculation of the influence of the mechanisms of daily use and electronic gadgets on the energy of home and office;
- ancient spells, symbols, sacred images and amulets, protecting home, correcting its energy, purify negative karma;
- special features of Tibetan Feng Shui tradition, work with ghosts and spirits, Feng Shui of burial places, its influence on relatives, Feng Shui of sacred objects and places for spiritual practice and meditation;
- Feng Shui of a car;
- the use of modern psycho-energetical gadgets in Feng Shui.
Leader: Evgueny Faydysh
Save your interest.